Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Possessed by the demon of Promiscuity, immortal warrior Paris is irresistibly seductive-but his potent allure comes at a terrible price. Every night he must bed someone new, or weaken and die. And the woman he craves above all others is the one woman he'd thought was forever beyond his reach…until now.

Newly possessed by the demon of Wrath, Sienna Blackstone is racked by a ruthless need to punish those around her. Yet in Paris's arms, the vulnerable beauty finds soul-searing passion and incredible peace. Until a blood feud between ancient enemies heats up.

Will the battle against gods, angels and creatures of the night bind them eternally-or tear them apart?

  My Review 
Sooooo... For the first time in this series I hated the main couple story and loved everything that was happening around them. So I really don't know how this review should go. I really don't want to talk about it, I know I'm awful, but really Paris sucks! Its just plain boring, his story with Sienna wasn't even challenging, I mean were did Sienna hate went? How is Paris gonna prove his love for her, if she doesn't put a strong wall for him to climb? Really it was like oh goody here he is everything forgotten, and his demon just okay with it.

Seriously for me the Paris & Sienna story was just disappointing. On the other hand, the all Sienna is fucking cool as Wrath host wasn't so bad. For the first time I feel obligated to review the other stories of the book, so you guys understand why I give it 3 stars. Because honestly if it were for the main couple story this book will have like 2 stars or less.

So we still Kane part of story, and for real poor guy, he doesn't have any luck. But I wanted to know more of what was happening to him, really! And we have the story of Ashlynn, Legion, Galen and the babes. Really that stunt me, Legion got mayor points with me.


But the best I will have to say it was the last 2 chapters, I mean WOW!!! Cronus, Rhea, Galen, The Hunters, The angels, the Lords... But not gonna tell you NOTHING, I will spoil it for you guys, and believe me that part is worth reading all the blah blah blah of Paris and Sienna. 


The last chapters of this book got themselves alone a 5 stars rating, on my mind!!! Lets see what new will bring Showalter to this series!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment