Monday, January 2, 2012

Book Chick City's 100+ Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012!


       So this is my first time doing Book Chick City's 100 Books In A Year Challenge 2012! I said what the hell last year I did a challenge at Goodreads of 100 books and finish the year with 122. So I hope this year I will be as lucky to complete this challenge as well. You should try it too. Just go HERE & follow the instructions given. Later on I will make a post so you guys can keep track of my progress. Come on people lets make 2012 a year full of reading, is good for your grammar... LoL XD



If you want to see my progress go HERE... There you will find the list (who will keep growing with each book I finish) and also the links for each one review!!!

1 comments:

Debby said...

Here we go!!!

Post a Comment