Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP), commonly referred to as the Nazi Party. He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and dictator of Nazi Germany (as Führer und Reichskanzler) from 1934 to 1945. And the most influential voice in the organization, implementation and execution of the Holocaust, the systematic extermination and ethnic cleansing of six million European Jews and millions of other non-aryans. Hitler is commonly associated with the rise of fascism in Europe, World War II, and the Holocaust.
That is how many of us know Hitler, as a cruel person, a murder. How would you feel if I tell you that this monster, once wanted to study to become a priest? He was a very religious person, a christian, born & raised in the catholic church. After his parents died, he favoured aspects of Protestantism that suited his own views, but adopted some elements of the Catholic Church's hierarchical organisation, liturgy, and phraseology in his politics. And even when he move to Germany, he never left his church(Catholic).
When he was a teenager he wanted to attend a classical high school to become an artist, but his father ignored his desire and send him to a technical high school. After his father died, he tried to get in the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, but was rejected twice. After his mother died, he worked as a casual labourer and eventually as a painter, selling watercolours.
Another thing, Hitler as many Nazi leaders, was a supporter of animal protection. The current animal welfare laws in Germany are modified versions of the laws introduced by the Nazis. Some say he was a vegetarian, but it have never been really proven. And some vegetarians communities now day say he never was.
He was well known by his "hate" for Jews, he was a "confirmed antisemite", even thought he was a frequent dinner guest in a wealthy Jewish home; he interacted well with Jewish merchants and sold his paintings almost exclusively to Jewish dealers in his young adult years.
Many have say that even when he was the leader of the Nazi Party, he never gave a direct order to KILL someone. And he never was present in any of the kills. He was a very manipulator person, thanks to some studies he taken after World War I. He knew just how to make people believe in his words and act upon them without him haveing to give a direct order.
Some other allegations or myths about Hitler
- He had a satanic cult, doing works with the devil for him, so he could have power over people.
- He was an addict to cocaine, meta amphetamines injections, glucose, testosterone, estradiol, steroids, strychnine and atropine, and others. Being that the reason he lost his leardership.
- He never suicide himself like some of his soldiers estipulated.
- That he selected the swastika as the Nazi symbol because of its pagan reference
- That his grandfather was Jewish
- Hitler pretended his Christianity only for political purposes- He got his ideas of Aryan superiority and Jewish hatred from Darwinian evolution
- That he followed Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy
- Hitler took power through homosexuals
- He suffered from Schizophrenia
- He destroyed the birthplace of his father
- He is the inventor of the inflatable doll
- He was the first to ban smoking in public places
- He has never practiced any sport or participating in any games.
- He had poor eyesight but refusing to wearing glasses.
- Some parts of Mein Kampf were inspired (unintentionally) by Henry Ford.
If he was just plain cruel, or was he sick on his mind? We will never know. I wish you guys like this unconventional facts about Adolf Hitler story. If you have more feel free to lets us know.
Looking for this facts about Hitler to give you guys, I stumble upon this movie