Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review: Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear

Ian MacNeill is the laird of his clan and his gray werewolf pack, and he's about to lose his clan's ancestral home. Romance writer and red werewolf Julia Wildthorn has a serious case of writer's block that she hopes to banish at the ancient Argent Castle. Her family history leads to a clue about Ian's and a way to save his home, but can they put aside their differences and admit the sizzling chemistry between them?

My Review 

So in this book... Well got to be honest right? I don't have anything bad to say about it. It was entertaining, and easy to read. But at the same time I don't have anything good to say about either. It didn't captivate me. Even when it was fun to read and to get away to the higlander world in this book, still missed something.
The characters were again in between. I mean Ian and Julia were just good, but kind of plain. Nothing about them grab your minds and make you want to dream about them. I think I was more interest in how Duncan, Ian's younger brother was, but Spear didn't say much about him. The others were just okay. The love story was the same, good but plain. And even the weird plot was just okay.

This books is just a good way of spending time in a doctors office, entertaining, and a fast read, at least for me. But it doesn't have a WOW factor. 

Again a very good thing about it is how Spear write, she knows just what is important, and with what she shouldn't waste our time. Overall I say it was JUST PLAIN OKAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment